Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Noritate topical.

8/20/2014 3:45:21 PM

Reviewer: Tuneful, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bouts of rosacea. I don't use this daily but if I start getting a breakout I put Noritate on it and by the next day usually it is gone. It Works! I'm downgrading my satisfaction rating though because the price of this brand-only cream is simply outrageous.

1/21/2014 11:53:48 PM

Reviewer: Patsy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first noticed my flushed cheeks forehead and chin; then the itching began and burning at the same time.Eventually...about 6 mos, I went to a doc who told me what the problem was and prescribed NORITATE. I had almost immediate reflief for the itching, and within days the burning eased up...now, five years later, I only have to use NORITATE when I have a return of symptoms which are milder, and l ... Show Full Comment

9/16/2012 1:42:57 AM

Reviewer: bjoy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
worked great for me my rosecea is mild but it completely cleared up just after about week of using noritate cream. The redness and rashyness stayed away without use for a long time too, approx. 2-3 months! Sadly it has returned, nothing an Rx for noritate won't fix though;)

1/21/2011 1:41:48 PM

Reviewer: jojo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using for about 2 years and it completely cleared up my skin. I started using twice a day as recommended but this made my skin very dry and slightly irratated as I have very sensitive skin. My doctor suggested using just once a day and this has worked great.

10/17/2010 7:37:50 PM

Reviewer: lamclean, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have adult acne. I am 56 years old and my dermatologist had samples of Noritate cream and had other samples and I tried the samples and Noritate worked the best of the samples. It stopped the soreness of acne and healed the acne lesions by putting it on twice a day.