Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrochlorothiazide oral.

11/18/2008 3:19:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for 18 months now I have problems with my stomach, my arm and feet go numb. Also it really isn;t keeping my blood pressure down. it help keep the fluid down

11/18/2008 6:54:21 AM

Reviewer: suziq589, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given Hydrochlorothiazide and I immediately started to break out in hives, rashes and skin bubbles,muscle aches. I had to take a prednisone pill to calm the side effects down. This was given with Ziac for my blood pressure. I am calling the doctor today before I end up in the hospital.

11/16/2008 2:15:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    In the last year I have developed numbness in my feet. I'm interested in the review by the person who said they were experiencing that, too. Do you have more info on that? I never thought of this medication being part of that problem, nor have my doctors.

11/13/2008 8:45:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this for over 6 months now and it's been very effective for me.Except for the constant urination for the first 3 hours after taking it. I forgot to refill it and was off of it for about a week. I stated to swell in my ankles and legs but my blood pressure never went up. Was treated at the emergency room and started my meds aging the next day. No more swelling and pressure ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2008 3:09:10 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    dizzy, weakness,disoriented, less urination, no apparent change in blood pressure.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.