Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydrochlorothiazide oral.

11/2/2008 10:35:10 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill at the same dosage for 15 years and have had no problems until recently. I've notice occasional dizziness and about a year ago I started developing a numbness in my feet. I just read in the description of the pill that this can be a rare side effect. I will talk with my doctor about it and do more research as well. Has anyone else noticed this??

10/29/2008 5:25:45 PM

Reviewer: tappy33music, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When my Dr. put me on this med my feet and legs were hurting and within taking two pills my feet and legs and decrease in fluid. I feel so much better.

10/16/2008 12:53:29 AM

Reviewer: cheriemn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my blood pressure was good but now the med's are not so effective at 36 i will have to take 2 pills so 50mg or change med's it's up to the doc.

10/15/2008 11:37:43 PM

Reviewer: pjs0315, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Hydrochlorothiazide for 6 months now. I have had excellent results with only occasional light dizzyness shortly after dosing. Unlike many of the reviewers,I read the precautions and stopped all alcohol consumption. It say it right there on the bottle as well as the medical recommendations my Doctor gave me. Not to consume alcohol. To drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. I ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2008 4:19:10 AM

Reviewer: crawdaddy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the drug for a week and it has been very effective. My blood pressure has dropped seven points and swelling around ankles has decreased. No side effects to speak of and no increase in urine output. I exercise and hydrate often and have not notice an increase in urine output.