Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of evista oral.

1/16/2008 1:45:11 PM

Reviewer: debB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Evista daily for 4 months, I had to stop because body and muscle aches began to impact my daily life.I couldn't go up stairs or get up out of a chair without some serious hip and knee pain. I am not out of shape or overweight.I also experienced shoulder and middle of back pain that felt like it was "in my bones."

12/21/2007 8:07:28 PM

Reviewer: meaningfulc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I was 27 years old I had to have a hysterectomy due to endometriosis. So I went thru a surgical menopause. My Dr. did not put me on any meds for prevention of osteoporosis then. If he had I most likely would not have osteo. so severely now. My age now is 55. I am angry that back then my dr. did not do that or recommend that I needed meds. Now the dr. I am seeing has had me on Evista 60m ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2007 9:19:54 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Decreased Bone Mass Following Menopause
11/27/2007 4:05:06 PM

Reviewer: Sallyrudy@aol.com, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
Have not started on Evista yet - is it safe to use as I had breast cancer l5 years ago.

11/6/2007 1:13:45 AM

Reviewer: helovsu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects! I am very sensitive to any medications and must take all in smaller doses than most w/ elevated results. This medication shows no signs of use whatsoever, but, I feel stronger while using it. My bones do not creek as much after 2 weeks of use; I am very happy with this drug; no stomach upset w/ or w/o food.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash