Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

9/23/2008 12:27:27 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: "Change of Life" Signs
9/16/2008 1:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Debi Q, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Prempro for only 22 days - 6 years ago. I had an instant reaction, swelling, tender breasts, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate. I have gained over 35 pounds and I hardly eat. I have gone from a C to DDD cup and I am constantly bloated. Never had a tummy! My bowels are irregular and I am very sensitive to spicy foods now. It has been a horrible experience. It's not worth all the side ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2008 10:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Kate, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I began taking PRempro when I was 49 y.o.and felt great. It stopped my hotflashes and night sweats. FINALLY, I was able to sleep again. Due to all the negative reports, at 55 I talked my Dr. into taking me off of HRT. I did not sleep for the next year and in general, felt bad physically. I started Prempro again at age 56 and have been on it for the past year. I feel great, again. No hotflashes, ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2008 12:24:54 PM

Reviewer: sunshine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am still not sleeping well and I think my depression has worsened, I can't make decisions either

8/22/2008 5:46:14 PM

Reviewer: tropicool, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i actually lost weight since i started prempro probably because i could finally get a good night's sleep. i feel great all day and don't wake at night with hot flashes. my weight was never too much of a problem though. i did have to lower the dose due to an ovarian cyst, which has resolved on the lower dose.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver