Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

8/22/2008 5:46:14 PM

Reviewer: tropicool, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i actually lost weight since i started prempro probably because i could finally get a good night's sleep. i feel great all day and don't wake at night with hot flashes. my weight was never too much of a problem though. i did have to lower the dose due to an ovarian cyst, which has resolved on the lower dose.

7/29/2008 6:54:18 PM

Reviewer: Lynne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was having hot flashes. Prempro worked great. 2 months after starting it I started spotting. Had almost 45 days of bleeding, not ever knowing if I was done. Have gained 10 pounds since going on this. Heaviest I've been in my life! Still spotting, never knowing when it's going to happen. Don't know if I'll continue drug. It has been 6 months.

7/8/2008 1:19:17 AM

Reviewer: lore, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is very effective in my case. It actually took the symtoms away but it made me gain weight.

6/16/2008 10:00:30 PM

Reviewer: calfamly4, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I started at the lowest level possible 10 months ago and saw little results. I then went up to the next dosage. I did see some better results with hot flashes and night sweats BUT the weight gain and inability to lose weight has been awful. I have been feeling depressed and assumed it was due to my weight gain but after reading other reviews here maybe it's the prempro itself?? In any case ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2008 9:35:07 AM

Reviewer: Denise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Prempro .3/1.5 for one year. It has alleviated most of my extreme insomnia and hot flashes, but at a cost. I have gained some weight, but mostly my breasts are very swollen and very tender, and my abdomen is also swollen so that I look slightly pregnant. These symptoms have increased over the one year time, and the swelling is very noticeable. I talked with my doctor just yesterd ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice