Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prempro Oral.

3/13/2008 12:26:53 AM

Reviewer: cutworks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I don't like the weight gain, or lack of being able to lose weight, very frustrating any suggestions?I'm om the .45 dosage, and since I have started I have gained 6 pounds, and this is not good, foe one of my jobs is working for weight watchers, I was 8lbs away from my goal and now I'm 14lbs away, so I could use some suggestions, or tell me what the drug contains that makes you gain w ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 4:18:44 PM

Reviewer: Sandie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on prempro for more then a few years when the big scare came out. My Doctor thought it would be better for my health to go off of this medication I tried oh how I tried...Over the counter stuff, Sarafem and I still had hot flashes and horrible night sweats. I asked my md to please let me go back on the prempro and he did, he but me on the lowest dose and I've been hot flash and night ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2008 1:17:10 AM

Comment:
I've been on prempro for about 4 weeks, the hot flashes have almost completely gone away. I sleep better but not 100% however after one yr of no period, I've had period for 2 weeks now. I have to see my gyn doctor.

2/20/2008 9:13:36 AM

Reviewer: eja36, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained weight with this drug. I just lost 20 lbs and am hoping that it all doesn't come back. I have been without my period for a year. That came back too. The hot flashes have gone away, and I sleep better. But don't know if I will continue if the weight keeps coming.

12/24/2007 1:12:25 PM

Reviewer: PamHixson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i feel very depressed since going on hormone therpy. started taking zoloft 2 days ago to help with depression.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.