Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zomig Oral.

9/26/2012 10:45:15 PM

Reviewer: vcbcook, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only twenty minutes was on the floor in terrible stomach pain and throwing up. Not good not only did my migraine get worse but I was also sick and throwing up very unhappy with this drug.

8/14/2012 1:25:59 PM

Reviewer: EchosOfGreen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zomig 5mg since 2000. Now I am having trouble getting said drug from anywhere.. Pharmacy said on permanent back order from drug company?? Its the ONLY drug that will work. Imitrix or Maxalt DOES NOT work for me! Help!! How do I find & get this drug?? I have a current script from my Dr.... PLEASE HELP ME!!

8/10/2012 11:09:43 PM

Reviewer: rw, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
At onset, I am able to use half a tab (2.5 mg) and within 2 hours, the migraine has been stopped.

8/1/2012 6:35:14 PM

Reviewer: muddpuppy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine when I felt the migraine coming on. After taking the Zomig I felt like a truck had ran over my body. I could not move or function. Felt extremely hung over and had to lay down. I tried this a few times and decided with the side effects I does NOT work for me. I also felt somewhat depressed and suicidal. Unlike me... glad it works for those it does.

7/14/2012 6:40:16 PM

Reviewer: RfromTX, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zomig for 16 years for migraines. It takes about 90 mins for the pain to go away. Very rarely do I need a second dose. Instead of being debilitated for 24 hours, I know I can go on with my dayas normal in 45-90 mins. Since I was having migraines at least once a week, Zomig has saved my sanity and my life. It is however very expensive. Side effect is a very strong tingling in mou ... Show Full Comment