Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of furosemide Oral.

6/13/2008 9:22:50 AM

Reviewer: jennifer townsend, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it made me nausiated and dizzy

5/26/2008 5:48:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It took 3-4 days for it to start working for me, so I was starting to get depressed & discouraged & wanting to switch to something else... until after about the fourth or fifth day of weighing myself EVERY TIME after peeing (literally), I finally started to notice a slow drop in weight! I decided to stick with this medicine & it started working very good for me...so please don't ge ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2008 11:53:00 PM

Reviewer: cindy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for 10 yrs. I started out taking 40mg but I now take 80mg. For some reason after a while the medication stops working for a up to 3 weeks and then starts to work again. Because of this problem, my Dr has put me on spironolactone 25mg along with the furosemide to see if that will help my problem.

3/4/2008 1:55:21 PM

Reviewer: toddglass1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
so far no increase in losing water buildup.

2/29/2008 9:14:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I too have severe food allergies, hay fever. My doctor gave me furosemide to help with fluid retention. My eyes would swell and itch so I took this for swelling. My legs began to hurt and tingle to the point it would wake me up at nite. My blood work was okay, since I take alot of vit./minerals, I was fine. But the pain was so severe, I had to cut way back on it, I was only taking 20-30- mg 4 ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.