Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of delestrogen im.

4/27/2015 7:04:58 PM

Reviewer: April, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on this for the past three months and LOVE IT! Pills didnt work for me and had reactions to patches and inserts. It has not only made my life different as far as the evil symptoms after my hysterectomy lol...Its brought back my sex life from years ago, if not better than ever. Im also loosing weight on it. My doc has mentioned going up to the highest dose which for me would be 40mg biweek ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2015 9:49:25 PM

Reviewer: spirittdog, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had to have a full Hysterectomy when I was 31yrs old. Doctors tried me on Premarin pills but they gave me terrible Migraine headaches every day. The Doctor then switched me to the Delestrogen shots once a month. I have been on them for over 30yrs with no side effects. Now the Pharmacist in my town says you can't buy it anymore! What are you suppose to do when nothing else works. Why fix some ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2011 10:19:07 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries
4/27/2011 12:05:23 AM

Reviewer: picklebear2979, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
works with my lack of hormones but i break out in a rash each time an injection is given.

7/30/2009 2:58:42 PM

Reviewer: Jean, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for 3 months now and am a new women! After trying many meds that my body couldn't process, this worked for me. Praise God. My husband, family, and all who know me are glad too! The side effects I have noticed are some breast tenderness and now some swelling in my ankles. Other than that all is well and I'm very greatful.

chest x-ray