Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norethindrone acetate Oral.

1/4/2009 9:29:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Though the medication is easy to use, I am not satisfied with how it makes me feel. After reading the side effects I now realize that the symptoms that I have been experiencing are normal. I have had difficulty sleeping, night sweats, headaches, extreme moodiness and prolonged periods. To me this is not the ideal treatment for endometriosis.

1/1/2009 8:06:03 PM

Reviewer: Nomi0518, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second month of treatment. I have been having night sweats,moddiness, and very painful headaches. I didnt know if it was normal. But my doctor told me i would have menopausal symptoms. I am only 24 years old and feel like i am going through menopause already. I am not pleased with this medicine at all. I dont like the way it makes me feel. I can't sleep at night. And i am always moo ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2008 5:35:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for 3 years - at first I hated it, but I love it now. Only complaint is the mood swings and headaches

9/27/2008 3:44:11 PM

Reviewer: cancer7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained an enomorous amount of weight and I just feel out of sorts. Lots of puffiness and breast tenderness. My stomach feels like jellly is in it. My calf are tender and puffy. Not pleased with the medicine

8/20/2008 3:37:51 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is a horrible drug. Do not take it.