Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

5/12/2008 11:13:41 AM

Reviewer: huskerkate, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication was effective in lowering my cholesterol. However, IT WAS MORE EFFECTIVE IN GIVING ME PERMANENT PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY! It has been a couple of years since I took Zocor for about 3 mo. I then figured out what was causing the needle/pin/burning in my feet, mostly at night. I took myself off and saw an immediate decrease. My dr. did not really believe me, I could tell, and put me ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2008 7:48:42 AM

Reviewer: kdfallon, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 45, have a primary brain tumor. So far, have outlived the 1 1/2 to 2 year diagnosis, and am at 3 years. Began taking Zocor two weeks ago. I am now living in "dulls-ville". If something is going to kill me, I would prefer the active brain tumor to do it. I am not taking any more. <><

5/9/2008 8:37:20 PM

Reviewer: Ms. G, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I herniated my L5, but my back has been getting better, but my legs/ankles/calves have been on fire, needle/pin feeling with no explanation until I started reading about this drug - headaches as well. Although it lowered my cholesteral, this pain is not worth it! I am concerned that this drug is causing this issue after reading reviews. I am taking myself off of it immediately!

5/6/2008 1:42:08 PM

Reviewer: carl, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
chest pain' joint paint

4/30/2008 8:10:07 PM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Writing this for my mom. She is a healthy, active 69 year old. After starting Zocor, she has difficulty getting around. She has severe lower back pain and leg and foot cramping that makes driving impossible. Upon telling her doctor, she was told to keep taking the drug and given anti-imflammatory and muscle relaxers(that make her feel even worse). What is with doctors not wanting people to go ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver