Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

5/6/2008 1:42:08 PM

Reviewer: carl, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
chest pain' joint paint

4/30/2008 8:10:07 PM

Reviewer: Sunshine, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Writing this for my mom. She is a healthy, active 69 year old. After starting Zocor, she has difficulty getting around. She has severe lower back pain and leg and foot cramping that makes driving impossible. Upon telling her doctor, she was told to keep taking the drug and given anti-imflammatory and muscle relaxers(that make her feel even worse). What is with doctors not wanting people to go ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2008 6:06:35 PM

Reviewer: Auntie Di, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on zocor about 3 years. After my last blood test my Dr said it was no longer effective. He changed me to Crestor and for the 7 days I have been on it, i have had a terrible migraine headache and stiff neck. Not going to take it tonight and I'm calling my Dr. tomorrow.

4/11/2008 9:13:35 AM

Reviewer: Deeann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was losing my mind until I read other reviews about this medication. I am45 and mt muscles and joints hurt like I am in my nineties! I wonder if there is another medication that doesn't have these same side effects. I plan to talk to my Dr. and tell him that I cannot take this I feel horrible!

4/7/2008 5:57:10 PM

Reviewer: 6eegw5, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband was placed on this medication for two years.In December of 2006 his cholesterol was at 247.On February 27,2007 he died of a sudden heart attack.He was 58 and a very active,trim person.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.