Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

1/13/2008 2:04:24 PM

Reviewer: BIGBOY1, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has taken a lot of trial & error. Zocor lowered my cholesterol from 206 to 167. The HDL, LDL, & triglycerides also are giving good numbers. However, it also virtually stopped me from having erection capability for sex. As a result, I'm stopping the Zocor as I prefer good sex to lower cholesterol, since I wasn't that high before anyway. Has anyone else had this problem? Se ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2007 8:56:36 AM

Reviewer: Steve, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After about two months of use my cholesteroi drop 80 points.I have not had any side effects at all.

12/26/2007 8:14:51 AM

Reviewer: Mal, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this medication for a week and I am noticing side effects I don't like. I have not been able to sleep properly. I wake up very frequently thorughout the night. I am currently experiencing flu like symptoms and feel feverish. I need to call my doctor to see if these effects would disappear eventually. I am worried.

12/16/2007 5:01:41 PM

Reviewer: Ms. G, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this once and felt like I had the flu all night and the next day, extremely tired, so I stopped then started a month later with one pill and again felt the same symptoms. I'm concerned that if one feels this way after taking one pill. Does it get better?

12/15/2007 10:23:26 AM

Reviewer: Angela, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this drug and within 24 hours experienced, blurred vision, extreme tiredness, low grade headache, muscle ache all over my body, low grade fever, flu like symptoms. I was so tired I was sleeping over 10 hours a day. I am a jogger/runner, I workout with weights and do a cardio workout daily. By taking this drug I have gone from being extremely active to a couch potato. I went to t ... Show Full Comment