Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zocor Oral.

12/16/2007 5:01:41 PM

Reviewer: Ms. G, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this once and felt like I had the flu all night and the next day, extremely tired, so I stopped then started a month later with one pill and again felt the same symptoms. I'm concerned that if one feels this way after taking one pill. Does it get better?

12/15/2007 10:23:26 AM

Reviewer: Angela, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this drug and within 24 hours experienced, blurred vision, extreme tiredness, low grade headache, muscle ache all over my body, low grade fever, flu like symptoms. I was so tired I was sleeping over 10 hours a day. I am a jogger/runner, I workout with weights and do a cardio workout daily. By taking this drug I have gone from being extremely active to a couch potato. I went to t ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2007 3:06:35 PM

Reviewer: MaggieMinn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped my LDL (from 132 to 91!) and Triglycerides (from 180 to 142), but hasn't raised my HDL too much (from 38 to 43), so my Dr. is putting me on Niaspan to try to get the HDL up (little scared about that because of the side effects). However, I'm pleased with the Zocor results. It's easy to use as all you have to do is take the pill before bedtime. The only side e ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2007 10:04:48 PM

Reviewer: dc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
extremely lowered my cholesterol

12/6/2007 4:40:07 PM

Reviewer: The Big Fella, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Zocor for 4 years, lowered total cholesterol dramatically but at the same time I developed leg and back muscle cramping and pain, Doc took me off and in one week the cramping and muscle pain has nearly all disappeared...live tests stayed in the normal range the whole time!