Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydromorphone oral.

9/11/2013 6:56:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After using it for about 3 weeks, I had 4 episodes of my breathing stopped while asleep. I awoke gasping for air, a feeling similar to being underwater too long, breaking through above the water and drawing in as much air as possible as quickly as possible.

7/11/2013 11:07:13 PM

Reviewer: Flying Eagle, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
the real name is Dilated ( I think I spelled it rite ) am allergic to it make me itch so bad I open my self up.. I'm only taking 4mg every 6 hrs or as needed. If I take double then I itch. but at 4mg I don't. I try not to take because I'm allergic. scheduled for a pain stimulator in my back. I was scheduled for a pain pump but they said the stimulator would work best. I've heard ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2013 3:44:38 AM

Comment:

Condition: Pain
4/14/2013 7:36:40 PM

Reviewer: tmla, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have two bulging discs L4/L5/S1 and it had been causing tremendous pain. I was on the lidoderm patches and percocet, first 5/325, then 7.5/325, then 10/325 and 15/325 every 6 hours with no relief for over 6 months. Finally, they tried something new and I was prescribed 2mg Hydromorphone 1-2 every 6 hours. I took 1 which helped a little then an hour later I took a 2nd tablet. An hour late ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2013 8:23:09 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)