Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of simvastatin oral.

9/8/2014 11:58:02 PM

Reviewer: mahaska, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had no idea till I read these reviews that all the muscle pain and weakness is likely caused by this drug. Sometimes when I stand up my legs feel so weak I grab on to things. A friend kept telling me it was bad. Gonna go off.

8/24/2014 8:25:17 AM

Reviewer: Barni, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Anybody experienced Hairloss? Since I've started taking Simvastatin 20mg I started loosing my Hair? My Doctor said it's not the Drug.

8/23/2014 7:41:50 AM

Reviewer: bpj, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Brought my number down from 280 to 180. Effective results after working through muscle pain, rash or acne on forehead still after 18 months. Dr. called it rosacea (BS). 1st breakout on my face in 40 years.

8/13/2014 10:17:52 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Results from usage not effective

8/3/2014 8:54:52 AM

Reviewer: Gary, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for a long time and during which I have seen the aches and pains and headaches and weight gain noted by many here during this time. I am just stopping this thing cold turkey. it was my 90 year old Mom that told me she had heard this was no good and did nothig. Well the side affects are enough for me to drop it! Glad I came here to confirm what my Mom mentioned.

man rubbing painful knee