Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levoxyl oral.

3/8/2008 11:41:46 PM

Reviewer: sboreham, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    just started using Levoxyl and had a bad reaction.

2/17/2008 7:37:57 PM

Reviewer: Debora, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 60 and I have been on this medication for about a year. Before I started taking it I felt anxious and a feeling of loosing control. Since then I have fewer bouts of anxiety. I'm on .75mcg. I don't have the leg cramps I used to either. I'm over weight and I think I've gained about 10 lbs. The Doctor I'm seeing got me up to .85mcg. I felt really good then. My blood ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2008 10:51:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i Have been taking this drug for about 9 years and I have never had issues with it. It actually seemed to help me lose the excess weight i gained before getting my thyroid under control. I have never had any issues with it. I would highly recommened this drug because the transition into it for me was no problem at all.

1/5/2008 9:33:32 AM

Reviewer: thryoidmania, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking levoxyl for 3 years. Still suffer from digestive problems in the morning especially after coffee. Went to a new doc and he has prescribed Armour. Still have not decided to take this but reviews are good.

12/19/2007 2:25:59 AM

Reviewer: Katy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Severe diahrea started just 24 hrs after taking this drug. Stomach cramping, loss of appetite started within 3 days. On the plus side my hair became less brittle. My doctor has taken me off the medicine after 6 days.