Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reglan Oral.

12/11/2008 12:01:37 PM

Reviewer: tom25may00@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking reglan for acid reflux for over a year. It was prescribegd by my primary physician and then by my GI specialist. I began to have severe depression, anxiety, teeth clenching and trembling. My doctor prescribed Zoloft and Xnax which I took with the Reglan. I was totally out of it for weeks and could not get off the couch or even talk. I looked up reglan on the internet and was sh ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 10:08:04 AM

Reviewer: Buzzy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As someone who has gotten over the effects of this medicine, I thought I'd share my experience with those of you who are suffering. I was prescribed Reglan by a pulmonary specialist for a chronic cough, 10mg 3 times a day before meals, 2 more at bedtime. I followed this regimen for 7 months until the side effects caught up with me. I was depressed, anxious, had suicidal thoughts (even though I ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2008 7:19:17 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus
9/24/2008 3:28:11 PM

Reviewer: sadie8757, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i HAVE BEEN ON THE medication for 15 months and it effectively controlled my reflux however I have begun to have severe depression and anxiety. I am a nurse and have never had these symptoms prior to this. I tried to wean myself off the drug but the anxiety and depression got worse.I am truly scared as it is affecting my daily life severely.

9/12/2008 7:15:44 AM

Reviewer: Rachel Simmons, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Does this drug cause parkinson symptoms?

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash