Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reglan oral.

3/11/2009 2:30:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband took reglan for 2 months for a gastritis infection. He just stopped it after we realized all of the side effects he had are making him a different person! he now has anxiety and depression, which he has never had. He can't sleep and is very tired,almost zombie like. Now we are waiting to see how long it takes to get out of his system and hopefully he will be back to himself. I also ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2009 1:33:05 PM

Reviewer: betsyg44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with gastroparesis in Feb. 08 and prescribed Reglan. I was amazed at how quickly it worked and how it treated all of my severe GERD conditions as well as the bloating after meals. Within a few months I was calling my OB/GYN pleading with them to increase my estrogen because I blamed all of the symptoms I was experiencing on menopause (I am 49)I was incredibly depressed, anxious, ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2008 12:54:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is horrible. I experienced extreme jiterness and anxiety. I only took 3 mg pills and it caused some much problems. It is the day after and I'm just starting to feel better.

12/16/2008 11:15:25 PM

Reviewer: arycher, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
DO NOT take this medicine!! I watched this medicine slowly take my mother away from me. She was on it for 7 months and only off of it for 2 weeks until she finally commited suicide. Yes, she killed herself from this medicine. This medication NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF OF THE MARKET!! She had anxiety, depression, confusion, muscle ticks, suicidal thoughts, no appetite, constant diarrhea and lost down to ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2008 3:15:53 PM

Reviewer: Elaine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had acid relux that caused me to cough throughout my meal and afterwards. Protonix and Nexium, helped heal me, but the Reglan stopped the relux (which is due a hernia. I feel so much better since taking this drug. Wished it had been prescribed earlier!