Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP Top.

8/22/2013 8:53:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe knee joint pain and saw the capsasin hp and bought it. In return I got the worst burning pain on my knees. I washed the area off and the burning came back. I was hop for 6 hrs alternating washing with a cool cloth and putting aloe vera gel on my knees. I got the startings of a blister and today my knees are still red and one knee is bruised. It went back to the store and I will ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2012 11:46:55 AM

Reviewer: JimH, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think this stuff is great. I can not take pain medication for arthritis pain, and tried Capazin. It works. I can sleep through the night. Note that it is painful on the first application and after the first shower after an application. But on an ongoing basis it is very mild. I recommend it.

7/19/2012 10:15:47 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
OMG - I bought this for me and for my mother. I thought I was doing so good for my mother who is in her 80s to help her arthritis. I used it on my knees and they were ok but my hand was on fire for over 4 hrs. My mother said her arm was also on fire. It will go in trash today.

7/13/2012 9:57:40 AM

Comment:
I used it on my wrist. The horrible horrible burning made me forget about my wrist pain. I'm not going to do a comparison test but I'll bet it's what it feels like to get maced.

7/10/2012 7:14:11 PM

Reviewer: redrobin95060, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. I was in such pain I couldn't sleep and used it as a last resort since I'd tried everything else. Almost immediately after rubbing it into my knee I felt relief and was able to sleep. At times I've had to use it on my entire leg, gently rubbing it into the skin. I have had a burning sensation on the bottom part of my leg where the ne ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?