Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin-HP topical.

6/7/2014 2:18:36 AM

Reviewer: Juswanafeelgood, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Second day using capzasin HP. I work in a factory and am on my feet all day. I have been working seven days a week now for the last couple of years and lately it is getting to me in a way that is almost unbearable. My feet starting hurting and causing me to walk with a limp. I decided to try this because I think maybe there is some arthritis setting in. At first I didn't feel much then about a ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2014 1:26:14 PM

Reviewer: marty-L, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Knees needing replaced. Pain so bad can't touch the skin. Capzasin stopped that pain on contact. No issues. Fantastic applicator too. Tired of getting all that gel and cream on my hands. First time use today.

10/22/2013 4:02:15 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Joint Pain
    8/22/2013 8:53:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have severe knee joint pain and saw the capsasin hp and bought it. In return I got the worst burning pain on my knees. I washed the area off and the burning came back. I was hop for 6 hrs alternating washing with a cool cloth and putting aloe vera gel on my knees. I got the startings of a blister and today my knees are still red and one knee is bruised. It went back to the store and I will ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2012 11:46:55 AM

Reviewer: JimH, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I think this stuff is great. I can not take pain medication for arthritis pain, and tried Capazin. It works. I can sleep through the night. Note that it is painful on the first application and after the first shower after an application. But on an ongoing basis it is very mild. I recommend it.