Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nix Top.

1-3 of 3
11/17/2014 1:51:01 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Both of my daughters, my mother and myself were found to have head lice. We tried the other OTC lice medication first and I spent over 20 hours combing out our hair with a metal nit comb. Still, they came back. Then we tried Nix. Each of us was treated with Nix and combed out yet again with the nit combs. This time, nothing returned. I have very happy to say that with Nix we were lice free!

8/7/2012 11:48:19 AM

Reviewer: windycitytiff, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Nix hasn't worked:( I really wanted it to and followed the directions to perfectly. After 48 hours, I still felt the lice on my head crawling around (awful!) and found them on myself and my kids when I combed us all out on days 1, 2 and 3. The NIX hotline said it could take up to 72 hours. Well, I combed out more alive lice and nymphs than dead ones so it did not work for us. Could it have bee ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2010 3:45:50 AM

Reviewer: mommy911, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
After treating my two sons, daughter, and myself, I found many lice, big and small that were still alive and moving. It was awful. I left the medicine in our hair and scalp for more than twenty minutes which is double the time they recommended, but still had live lice. I had to retreat all of us with a different brand. I will let you know what happen next time. Isn't the medicated shampoo supp ... Show Full Comment

1-3 of 3