Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Norco Oral.

12/14/2008 1:25:23 AM

Reviewer: mtdarkacres, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just started this medication at the 10mg dose i was on darvocet 4 times per day and it stopped working for my ongoing lower back pain and i would reccoment this medication for anyone with moderate to several lower back pain

12/9/2008 12:02:31 PM

Reviewer: sis_123, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
it works for me about 3 hours then i need to take another one i can not stand very long or lay over 3 to 4 hours with out the pain comes back i fracture my in 2000 and have deteriating disc so i hurt most of the time i can't even clean my house it is getting worse.

12/9/2008 4:19:50 AM

Reviewer: Ms. Wetmore, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Norco 10mg. for around 6 years for break though pain along with MS Contin 60 mg. I really have to admit without these combined I would have to have surgery, And I deathly scared of surgery. I recommend this pain medication.

12/7/2008 5:30:37 PM

Reviewer: Carroll, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
12/5/2008 12:46:17 PM

Reviewer: pissed off, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was badly injured in a car accident 2 years ago. No one had insurance, I was on a bicycle, now I have nerve damage to my left shoulder, and my knee. Norco was helping me greatly. But the the DEA took care of that, I could only go to Drs that would bill me everyday its an effort just to get out of bed, and these crooks ruined it for myself and the only pain medication that helped me. Before they ... Show Full Comment