Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diovan oral.

2/10/2008 7:48:41 PM

Reviewer: shuf28@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wake up in the middle of the night having chills and can't get warm until I get up. I tryed to nap today and the same thing happened. Chills in my legs & arms. I could not get warmed up until I got to my feet. Then it was a while later.

2/9/2008 7:35:54 PM

Reviewer: sbart51, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have beeb taking diovan for a year and it has decreased my blood pressure,but I have joint pain,tiredness,acid reflux and now I have a dey cough....not sure which is worse High blood pressure or all of these other side effects.

2/9/2008 1:04:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Diovan for 4 days now for Bp; and after reading many of the side effects from other users, I am able to identify them in myself. I started having backaches almost immediately; and joint pain which I had just gotten under control with holistic supplement has now returned, and I began to notice muscle weakness just this morning. I am dissappointed. I have stopped using this. I will ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2008 12:34:51 PM

Reviewer: texasgal1932@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the medicine for 2 weeks...has not lowered bp, and I have a very irritating dry, hacking cough. I had same problem with lisiniprol. Am also taking atenolol, but it had kind of lost it's effectiveness. Don't know what to try next.

2/7/2008 6:27:41 PM

Reviewer: shedevil, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i was taking diovan and toprol i stopped taking toprol because of weight gain the diovan is all i am taking seems to be fine havent been for a checkup my blood pressure might be high again dont know if diovan is enough.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver