Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall Oral.

2/18/2008 1:57:56 AM

Reviewer: LaLa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
2/17/2008 1:33:24 PM

Reviewer: jane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I fel like a different person. I can now concerate, I am 53 now I wish they had this when I was a kid.I was always disrupting class and talking to much, they labled me a problem child.

2/16/2008 1:50:58 PM

Reviewer: Chelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I used to take riltian and found that it made me depressed so now i take adderall and it's been a night and day change for me! I actually have motavation to do something in life now!

2/14/2008 1:16:11 AM

Reviewer: Gary D., 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For the first time that I can remember I finished reading a book. Before Adderall I would begin reading the first few pages and not remember or understand what I have just read. And then have to go back again and read it over. Now reading has become a joy. I can for the first time memorize Bible Scripture. I'm focused. Also finishing projects around my home are completed. Befor I would have 5 ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 6:57:14 PM

Reviewer: andy3, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)