Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall oral.

12/5/2007 9:14:25 PM

Reviewer: jimmyemoworld03, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it about four years ago and I've had better attitudes about life and my family. It slows my brain activity down so I can at least appreciate a converstaion. I gave it a 4 star twice only becasue I have OCD too, and when I take it, it worsens my OCD.

12/3/2007 10:15:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Adderall has helped me immensely with my schoolwork. As a college student, I thought it was normal to be unable to focus on my professors in class or to have trouble finishing my papers or reading homework assignments. I would often become so obsessed with the details of a project I would not be able to finish and become discouraged. Adderall keeps me focused in class and helps me get my homewor ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2007 1:20:15 PM

Reviewer: honeywell, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my attention and focus has changed so much since I started taking adderall xr.I can focus instead of sitting at my desk at work and trying to figure out what to do next and since I started taking the adderall I do not use the internet at work.

12/2/2007 11:36:27 AM

Reviewer: Persimmon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug seems less harsh than ritalin, but it still causes a down feeling as it wears off. Nonetheless, - perhaps 50%+ of the time Adderall has been quite helpful in getting me in focus and on track.That is a great benefit because I find myself restlessly pacing much of the time and unable to initiate or complete projects, Often I have felt too defeated to even hoppe to begin a project. I have l ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2007 5:37:17 PM

Reviewer: maryland mom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 13 year old son has been on adderall xr for almost 4 years. it changed his life (for the better) and ours!! the only challenge is keeping up with his growth spurts and adjusting the meds accordingly.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman