Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adderall oral.

12/6/2007 3:13:23 PM

Reviewer: fow7te, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is very effective, and very easy to use. I can focus and pay attention much better than I ever have. I think it is necessary for me, and I will still take it, but the reason I am only somewhat satisfied is because there are some pretty prominent side effects: Loss of appitite, hard to sleep, dry mouth, and occassionally stomach aches, and sweats

12/6/2007 1:28:07 AM

Reviewer: hecka hyphy, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
when you take it its starts off fine, you can pay attention to everything but about 3 hours later your a wreck. crabby as all get out, you havent eaten all day because you werent hungry, and on top of that cant sleep because ITS METH!!!

12/5/2007 9:14:25 PM

Reviewer: jimmyemoworld03, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it about four years ago and I've had better attitudes about life and my family. It slows my brain activity down so I can at least appreciate a converstaion. I gave it a 4 star twice only becasue I have OCD too, and when I take it, it worsens my OCD.

12/3/2007 10:15:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Adderall has helped me immensely with my schoolwork. As a college student, I thought it was normal to be unable to focus on my professors in class or to have trouble finishing my papers or reading homework assignments. I would often become so obsessed with the details of a project I would not be able to finish and become discouraged. Adderall keeps me focused in class and helps me get my homewor ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2007 1:20:15 PM

Reviewer: honeywell, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my attention and focus has changed so much since I started taking adderall xr.I can focus instead of sitting at my desk at work and trying to figure out what to do next and since I started taking the adderall I do not use the internet at work.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture