Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bravelle inj.

1-5 of 5
6/11/2009 10:21:12 PM

Reviewer: scorpio55298@yahoo.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
well, im the one that commented b4 and told you i would let you all know if i became preg. well, it did make me ovulate, and i think this was the first time in a long time that that has happened. but, im sad to say that it didnt end up in a pregnancy. wish me luck for next time!!!

5/14/2009 8:20:32 PM

Reviewer: scorpio55298@yahoo.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
well, its me again, i was the one who wrote 2 comments ago about getting ready to start the injections. well i did, and it worked in makeing me ovulate, in a week well see if it worked in getting preg. please continue to pray for me, and i will let you all know in a week or so!!

5/6/2009 2:22:14 PM

Reviewer: Alli, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication in the conception of my now 2 year old. I had no side effects and got pregnant on my 2nd round. I have PCOS and my uterus does not automatically reline itself so I need a med. to help along with that as well. Great stuff!! I will be beginning the med. again in 2 more days :)

4/25/2009 12:40:31 AM

Comment:
i havent started the inj yet, but i will in 4 days, im aslo on the clomide right now. Hopefully the inj will help me this time. the clomide alone is not working for me, so we will see how the clomider along with the inj work. Ill keep you all updated!!!! need all the prayers i can get, so please start praying for me!!!!@!

9/21/2008 1:46:32 PM

Reviewer: twinmommy103108, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used bravelle for about two weeks. I think I started on day seven of my cycle and then ended two weeks later and then was pregnant before the start of my period!!! With TWINS!!! They are almost one year old now and if needing to do fertility again I would use this again!

1-5 of 5