Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of voriconazole oral.

1-5 of 5
11/24/2013 11:35:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Medicine worked great except had to be discontinued due to bome marrow depression. I am being treated for T-Cell ALL but am not undergoing any chmo now. While inbetween cycles developed fungal lung infection which this medicine destroyed, however, it lowered my WBC to near ZERO so it had to be stopped as I cannot go back on chemo with this medicine still being used. I understand from a Swiss revie ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2012 10:43:40 PM

Reviewer: emzmom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my third series of V-fend for ABPA after a mass in my lung in 2009. I have successfully treated the ABPA, but each time developed allergic reactions. The allergic reactions were masked by taking prednisone in tandem with the v-fend. Each allergic reaction has been more severe. This time I have to find another means of treatment for ABPA, the next treatment of v-fend could kill me.

2/5/2012 3:01:51 PM

Comment:
I have been in severe gastrointestinal distress since taking this med. Joints and muscles hurt like I've been beaten with a bat and now my face, throat, and stomach are swelling severely . I look like I've gained 30 pounds in a week.

12/20/2011 4:18:38 PM

Reviewer: HAPPY TO BE BREATHING, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
AFTER 1 WEEK OF THIS MEDICATION,I ALREADY FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER.MY ASTHMA WAS UNCONTROLLED FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE THEY REALIZED I HAD FUNGUS IN MY LUNGS,I FEEL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AGAIN!!!!! IM STILL ON PREDNISONE TOO BUT I HAVENT FELT THIS GOOD IN YEARS.

9/18/2010 12:03:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
extereme hallucinations and iratability knew i was in the hospital but heard and saw things that were not there i even called people and really scared them including my girlfriend and brother if I never have a chabce to take this medicine again it will be too soon this is my second run in with this med and will never use it again unless life depends on it.

1-5 of 5

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.