Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vaginal.

6/17/2008 1:50:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Worst contraception I have ever used. Within 6 days I had gained 5 pounds and was severely depressed. I workout constantly and have never battled any sort of depression until the medicine. I know we are all different but this medicine did absolutely nothing for me.

6/16/2008 2:13:17 PM

Reviewer: Superwoman143, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I hated using the Nuva Ring when I started, and now I wouldn't use any other form of birth control! I love it!

6/12/2008 6:29:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started to use the Nuva Ring about 7 months ago and love it. its easy to insert and easy to remove. no more migraines and i've since lost weight using this. I love this!!

6/12/2008 6:58:36 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used the NuvaRing for over two years now and I love it! The only drawback is the price (it costs me $50 a month) and it sometimes rubs both myself and my husband during intercourse - which is not that big of deal because you can remove it for up to three hours with no ill effects. I have not experienced any of the side effects that other users have listed. When choosing birth control or ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2008 3:17:58 PM

Comment:
    I liked the convenience of nuvaring and not having to remember to take it everyday. Other than a slight burning sensation at first I didn't have any major discomfort. What caused me to stop using it after 4 months was the constant annoying vaginitis and discharge. It cleared up as soon as I stopped using it. I've never had that problem before and I haven't since. too bad because now ... Show Full Comment