Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

2/28/2008 1:09:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS B/C 10 MONTHS AND LOVE IT. THE ONLY INCONVIENCE THAT I CAN THINK OF IS THE DISCHARGE AND SOME MOODINESS. THAT IS NORMAL FOR ME AROUND MENSTRUAL TIME. I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY.

2/24/2008 3:25:17 PM

Reviewer: momof2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel at ease after reading what other users have experiences. I have also experienced more headaches, tiredness and cramping and I have never cramped before. I am small, but my breasts also seem a little larger. I also have had weight gain and its all in my belly which really freaks me out because it makes me think I have a baby bump! My periods are a lot lighter and shorter. Almost nothing ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2008 4:43:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24

Comment:
I've been on the ring for a month now and I'm very happy.The main problem I have with it is that my partner can feel it and says it hurts during sex. It has also accidently come out during sex, so now I just take it out before and use a back up method.Other than that, its easy to remember and the only noticable side effect is larger breasts-which is great.

2/20/2008 1:06:25 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The nuva ring has a VERY high dosage of hormones. Almost instantly I became exhausted(sleeping up to 13 hrs a day!!) I gained weight(about 10 lbs so far) and am CONSTANTLY hungry. my breasts have grown drastically and are constantly sore. I have been struggling with lack of coordination and memory loss. But by far, the worst side effect of all is EXTREME DEPRESSION. I dont even feel like myself an ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 12:30:51 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the ring for over a year now and have been very satisfied. The biggest draw for me was how easy it was to use. I've had some problems like mood swings and breast tenderness but no worse than when I was on the pill. The only difference for me is more discharge which can be annoying. I would definitely recommend it!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture