Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

4/2/2008 1:27:35 AM

Reviewer: AKMomma, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used the ring for 3 years. I suffer from menstrual migraines and use the ring for 4 weeks at a time instead of 3 in order to suppress my cycle which has reduced my migraines and kept my moods level. No side effects. Very easy to use. Every once in awhile my husband feels it but it has never hurt or been an issue. Great method of BC if yuo have to use hormonal BC this is the easiest.

3/25/2008 2:14:33 AM

Reviewer: trilliam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After using the pill for years and worrying when I missed one or two I switched to the patch. I hated it. I was always nervous it was falling off and I replaced it often, which is rather expensive. I also had many side effects commonly associate with it. So, despite being nervous about inserting the ring I got it. I watched out for the same side effect, but they never manifested, thank goodnes ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 11:54:13 AM

Reviewer: babyboomer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am unsure the percentage for preventing pregnancy of this medicine, but I am comfortable with this nuvaring.

3/23/2008 5:55:24 PM

Reviewer: Words of Wisdom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had headaches, didnt attribute to ring until now. I used pill 10 years, switched to ring for lower hormone. During ring experieince heavy bleeding do to fibrod. I took it out, bleeding stopped. revisited it 2 years later, appears to aggravate fibrod issues. also it has made me very hundgry!

3/21/2008 3:59:51 PM

Reviewer: huntjump81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My experience with the ring was great at first. No pill to remember, couldn't feel it...then about 2 months after I started using it I started getting really bad cramps and rectal pain when I was on my period. My pain eventually got so severe I almost passed out. I have since come off of the ring and am doing much better.