Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

3/21/2008 3:59:51 PM

Reviewer: huntjump81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My experience with the ring was great at first. No pill to remember, couldn't feel it...then about 2 months after I started using it I started getting really bad cramps and rectal pain when I was on my period. My pain eventually got so severe I almost passed out. I have since come off of the ring and am doing much better.

3/18/2008 8:09:15 PM

Comment:
It's easy to use all give it that and it's nice not having to remember to take a pill everyday. I didn't have any other issues described by everyone else but I did gain a lot of weight. For someone who exercises 4 times a week and has weighed the same for the past 7 years to all of a sudden gain 10 pounds in 2 months is just a little odd. This medication just was't right for me.

3/18/2008 3:45:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control I have ever taken. The ease is amazing-- I am a marathon runner and I have never been concerned about the ring falling out. I actually checked periodically when I first started because I couldn't feel it. I had hideous cramps, acne, backaches, and nausea with my period before. Now, nothing. It's like a miracle. I have not had sex since I started taking it so ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2008 12:08:53 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had a TERRIBLE experience with the Ring! It WAS easy to use, with no fear of forgetting to take the pill. But, that's it! For the first month, it was great! But then I started developing anxiety and depression. It made me paranoid about everything! For me, the hormone dosage was too high! I switched to this from OrthoLo bc the pill killed my sex drive for 3 yrs, and I hoped I could get it ba ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2008 10:56:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
From all of the birth control that I have used for the pass 6 years, the Nuva ring it the most effective, less syntoms, and easier to use. I love it....

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver