Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing Vagl.

3/24/2008 11:54:13 AM

Reviewer: babyboomer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am unsure the percentage for preventing pregnancy of this medicine, but I am comfortable with this nuvaring.

3/23/2008 5:55:24 PM

Reviewer: Words of Wisdom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had headaches, didnt attribute to ring until now. I used pill 10 years, switched to ring for lower hormone. During ring experieince heavy bleeding do to fibrod. I took it out, bleeding stopped. revisited it 2 years later, appears to aggravate fibrod issues. also it has made me very hundgry!

3/21/2008 3:59:51 PM

Reviewer: huntjump81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My experience with the ring was great at first. No pill to remember, couldn't feel it...then about 2 months after I started using it I started getting really bad cramps and rectal pain when I was on my period. My pain eventually got so severe I almost passed out. I have since come off of the ring and am doing much better.

3/18/2008 8:09:15 PM

Comment:
It's easy to use all give it that and it's nice not having to remember to take a pill everyday. I didn't have any other issues described by everyone else but I did gain a lot of weight. For someone who exercises 4 times a week and has weighed the same for the past 7 years to all of a sudden gain 10 pounds in 2 months is just a little odd. This medication just was't right for me.

3/18/2008 3:45:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control I have ever taken. The ease is amazing-- I am a marathon runner and I have never been concerned about the ring falling out. I actually checked periodically when I first started because I couldn't feel it. I had hideous cramps, acne, backaches, and nausea with my period before. Now, nothing. It's like a miracle. I have not had sex since I started taking it so ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?