Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NuvaRing vaginal.

1/31/2008 5:59:56 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on the ring for one month. I was crabby, depressed and even suicidal. I realized that the ring was responsible and took it out. I felt normal the next day. I WOUDLN'T recommend it if you are sensitive to hormones. I WOULD recommend it if you aren't. It was super easy to use, but just not for me.

1/30/2008 9:15:21 PM

Reviewer: love it in philly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love the ring. It's easy to use, especially with the free Nuvaring timer that you can order or download off their website. The *only* thing that I have to complain about is a heavier period - but it lasts 2 days shorter, so it evens out in the end!

1/30/2008 5:40:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on the ring for a little over a year and a half and love it. I have never had any trouble with getting it in or with it falling out. I also haven't had the lack of sex drive I experienced with the pill although I do find that I have a heightened sex drive for the first week I put the ring in. It has never fallen out and it's rare that either I or my partner notice its presence. ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 2:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had pain during intercourse. It was so bad I did not have sex for 10 months. I was on the ring for 1.5 years. I am currently on Yaz and am feeling a lot better. My man is a lot happier also.

1/29/2008 10:42:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love the ring! I have been on 5 different hormonal birth control medications, including 3 different BC pills and the patch. The NuvaRing has been the best hormonal contraceptive because of the few side effects and the exceptional convenience of it (as compared to other HCs). It may be a tad expensive, but it's well worth it. I rave about it to all my girlfriends.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.