Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nuvaring vagl.

2/2/2008 9:55:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am very pleased with this birth control I have tried 5 pills and had a bad side affect /bleeding in between periods/weight gain/lost of sex drive but with the nuvaring I have not had any side effect plus if ur fogetful this is for you lol

1/31/2008 5:59:56 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the ring for one month. I was crabby, depressed and even suicidal. I realized that the ring was responsible and took it out. I felt normal the next day. I WOUDLN'T recommend it if you are sensitive to hormones. I WOULD recommend it if you aren't. It was super easy to use, but just not for me.

1/30/2008 9:15:21 PM

Reviewer: love it in philly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love the ring. It's easy to use, especially with the free Nuvaring timer that you can order or download off their website. The *only* thing that I have to complain about is a heavier period - but it lasts 2 days shorter, so it evens out in the end!

1/30/2008 5:40:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the ring for a little over a year and a half and love it. I have never had any trouble with getting it in or with it falling out. I also haven't had the lack of sex drive I experienced with the pill although I do find that I have a heightened sex drive for the first week I put the ring in. It has never fallen out and it's rare that either I or my partner notice its presence. ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 2:47:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had pain during intercourse. It was so bad I did not have sex for 10 months. I was on the ring for 1.5 years. I am currently on Yaz and am feeling a lot better. My man is a lot happier also.

Does your kid have symptoms?