Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse Oral.

4/7/2010 9:39:21 AM

Reviewer: Wendy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Two days after taking this medication I started breaking out, and I'm almost 40. My face is dry and chapped and I looked like I gained 5 years in age. I also can't stop eating.

3/30/2010 11:32:55 PM

Reviewer: Micky, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 18 years old. In the past 6 months I have taken 3 different BC pills. For the first four months I took Tri-Lo-Sprintec, a generic for Ortho-Tri-Cylen Lo. I had to switch to the brand name briefly because Tri-lo-sprintec was removed from the market. I was very upset because it was a wonderful pill with minimal side effects for me. I switched to Enpresse this month because I no longer have prec ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2010 11:26:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first and only pill I've ever taken and my breasts have been pretty sensitive and a little swollen ever since I started taking Enpresse, which was in December of '09, and I get cramps randomly through out the month. I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor about possibly switching.

1/19/2010 5:25:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since the pharmacy switched me to Enpresse I have put on a few pounds, but the worst side effect is my face is broken out and I am 42 yrs old. My complexion has NEVER been a problem. I am back on Trivora 28 and have switched pharmacies.

1/13/2010 8:14:19 AM

Reviewer: Jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy switched me from Trivora to Enpresse because it was cheaper. I now have an uncontrollable appetite, cramps all month long, bouts of depression a day or two at a time, and my headaches have increased. All my period symptoms are amplified; cramps, bloating, swollen breasts, moodiness. I rarely had any symptoms at all with Trivora.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver