Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse Oral.

4/27/2010 9:43:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

4/9/2010 10:06:57 AM

Reviewer: kfj, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I always swore there was a difference when i took this or Trivora! Glad im not the only one. Horrible symptoms on empresse. no sex drive,depression, -FINE on trivora!

4/7/2010 9:39:21 AM

Reviewer: Wendy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Two days after taking this medication I started breaking out, and I'm almost 40. My face is dry and chapped and I looked like I gained 5 years in age. I also can't stop eating.

3/30/2010 11:32:55 PM

Reviewer: Micky, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 18 years old. In the past 6 months I have taken 3 different BC pills. For the first four months I took Tri-Lo-Sprintec, a generic for Ortho-Tri-Cylen Lo. I had to switch to the brand name briefly because Tri-lo-sprintec was removed from the market. I was very upset because it was a wonderful pill with minimal side effects for me. I switched to Enpresse this month because I no longer have prec ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2010 11:26:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first and only pill I've ever taken and my breasts have been pretty sensitive and a little swollen ever since I started taking Enpresse, which was in December of '09, and I get cramps randomly through out the month. I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor about possibly switching.

Does your kid have symptoms?