Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse Oral.

3/30/2010 11:32:55 PM

Reviewer: Micky, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 18 years old. In the past 6 months I have taken 3 different BC pills. For the first four months I took Tri-Lo-Sprintec, a generic for Ortho-Tri-Cylen Lo. I had to switch to the brand name briefly because Tri-lo-sprintec was removed from the market. I was very upset because it was a wonderful pill with minimal side effects for me. I switched to Enpresse this month because I no longer have prec ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2010 11:26:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first and only pill I've ever taken and my breasts have been pretty sensitive and a little swollen ever since I started taking Enpresse, which was in December of '09, and I get cramps randomly through out the month. I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor about possibly switching.

1/19/2010 5:25:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since the pharmacy switched me to Enpresse I have put on a few pounds, but the worst side effect is my face is broken out and I am 42 yrs old. My complexion has NEVER been a problem. I am back on Trivora 28 and have switched pharmacies.

1/13/2010 8:14:19 AM

Reviewer: Jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy switched me from Trivora to Enpresse because it was cheaper. I now have an uncontrollable appetite, cramps all month long, bouts of depression a day or two at a time, and my headaches have increased. All my period symptoms are amplified; cramps, bloating, swollen breasts, moodiness. I rarely had any symptoms at all with Trivora.

1/8/2010 3:02:06 PM

Reviewer: Forty Something, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Triphasil for years happily but was switched to Empresse, the generic brand, several years ago. I went off this drug last month. I had the nausea, throwing up, bloating, breast pain, and severe headaches (probably migraines but never got it diagnosed) for the past several years at the same time every month which lasted one to two weeks depending on the side effect. The doctor said my hor ... Show Full Comment