Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enpresse oral.

12/15/2009 4:41:36 PM

Reviewer: froggie21281, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on trivora 28 for about 3 years. my pharmacy switched me to enpresse as the new generric form. im 4 months i gained almost 20 lbs, and my cup size went up almost 2 sizes due to the pill! I as most women really am unsatasified with this!! I called my doctor and getting it switched immediately!!!

10/24/2009 11:11:44 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on trivora-28 for six years and they changed me to enpresse because it's the cheaper generic. I experienced a rapid weight gain, as well as breast tenderness, break through bleeding, unusual tiredness and rapid mood changes. They told me it'd be the same as taking Trivora. I'm very unhappy and am switching back to Trivora at the end of this month.

10/14/2009 4:40:23 PM

Reviewer: OLD USER, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN ON TRI-LEVELIN AND OTHER BCP'S OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS AND WAS NOT OPPOSED TO TRY THIS WHEN SWITCHED TO THIS GENERIC BY THE DRUG PLAN. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING HEADAHCES, NAUSEA, VISION CHANGES, MILD DEPRESSION, INCREASED MENSTRUAL PERIODS, LIGHT HEADEDNESS OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS JUST PRIOR AND DURING MY CYCLES. I HAVE CALLED MY DOCTORS TO MAKE CHANGES. I WAS VERY D ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2009 9:33:19 AM

Reviewer: `, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
With nothing else changing in my diet or general changes except for changing from Trivora, I experienced signficant mood swings and some weight gain. This is my first month taking this pill and I will not get it again.

9/15/2009 7:35:44 AM

Reviewer: JLO, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first month using Enpresse because my pharmacist switched manufacturers. I have been on the pill for 20 years and have never had a worse month than this one - horrible mood swings, severe depression and headaches. Did experience some constipation but did not make the connection until reading the other comments. I am switching back to Trivora - which gave me no adverse side affects. I ha ... Show Full Comment