Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ritalin LA Oral.

9/23/2010 12:19:38 AM

Reviewer: sassysas, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been experiencing chest pains that onset approx. within 15-20 minutes after taking ritalin LA is there anyone who can give me some advice in this situation????

8/12/2010 10:09:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication three days ago. Although it works just as well as shorter dose, I find that when it wears off, I have a drop off ... sadness is the best way to describe it. The information that came with it did not mention this issue, but things I have read since mention the possibility.

3/3/2010 3:48:05 PM

Reviewer: GoGoSarah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love It! It is the miracle drug that I have always needed but when younger refused, if only I knew! I can focus now more then ever. I once was not able to study with ANY noise around and now the TV can be on no problem. I was on 10 mg twice a day and now I'm at 20mg. I do not have any side effects other than great energy and the ability to focus on homework and work. Its great it has impro ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2010 10:01:55 PM

Reviewer: mariecopage, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 28yrs old and I been on this medication for about three years now,yeah it help a lot, I kept my job finally for 4 years and I was able focus on school, this medication was a miracle to me! so I thought. I am on 30miligrams a day and it seems that my body has been reacting different towards it.I think I'm getting immune to the drug, I find myself emotionally unstable,and lately I have real ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2009 7:12:59 PM

Reviewer: pam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)