Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro oral.

10/17/2015 8:46:29 PM

Reviewer: Kimberly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Although this medicine helped me tremedously with my anxiety and depression. It caused me to be in an unrealistic euphoric state. For example, if the house were on fire, I would comment at the pretty red colors the fire made.

8/11/2015 7:26:35 PM

Reviewer: acarmichael, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My Dr. put me on 5mg of Lexapro on top of my 300mg of Wellbutrin XL after asking to be put on Prozac. I took this for about a month then quit cold turkey. But I was miserable. I had migraines that were horrendous, I couldn't sleep for days then I would pass out and sleep for 12+ hours, My jaw would not stop chattering, my whole body shook so bad that it was like I was vibrating. I was really h ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2015 3:25:21 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking 10mg a little over 3 years ago as the result of depression/anxiety that increased steadily after having my son in 2009. I cried all of the time, had crazy mood swings and was just never happy. Since taking Lexapro, all of that has gone away and I'm much more well balanced and happy. The side effects I've experienced are weight gain (30# in 3 yrs), no sex drive, fatigue, ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2015 12:09:30 PM

Reviewer: Saiiryy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication made me forget most of what happened because I was constantly drowsy. It was like I had a haze of sleep and sadness for a month and a half. I always could fall asleep, however, which was fantastic. Getting off it wasn't bad, however when I was getting off of Lexapro, I was getting on Zoloft.

5/16/2015 12:34:48 AM

Reviewer: Ines, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm on this medication about 2 years! Is works for me alrightfor 11/6yearThe last 6 month I'm starting getting very upset and I have absolutely no patients!I don't know I should increase or go of from it to try something different!?