Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lexapro oral.

9/22/2007 1:03:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It has really helped me. I have been on paxil and zoloft. Lexapro works really well for me. I have noticed a decrease in memory for small activities. Overall, it has really helped me cope with my life and depression.

9/20/2007 7:01:47 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Amazing. This drug saved my life.

9/20/2007 12:16:52 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
9/19/2007 11:15:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have my days still, but Lexapro has given me the ability to function normally so I can get along with my daily routine. The only complaint I have is that my short-term memory has not been quite as sharp since I have been on it and I know others who take it who also have the same effect.

9/19/2007 10:02:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I fell into severe depression and anxiety with stress. My doctor put me on lexapro and almost immediately everyone around me seen improvement. For me, Lexapro works.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash