Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SMZ-TMP DS oral.

2/27/2010 11:50:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It made my face and neck break out in a rash that looks like acne. I take yasmin and am over 30, and my skin is very clear all the time. Now I have the rash all over my face and it looks like acne, but it's not.

1/2/2010 3:57:48 PM

Reviewer: jhjs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    taken twice a day for 5 days and still have a slight heaviness in the pelvic area. will continue with 2nd refill and hope this will do the trick

9/6/2009 10:42:48 PM

Reviewer: Sonya, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have just started taking SMZ/TMP 800 two times a day. Upon my first dose I got very nauseated and had loss of appetite. The second day I developed diarreah and lack of energy. I drink lots of water and continue to have the same reaction along with stomach bloat. I will continue to take it for the time I have been prescribed, but don't think that I would ever take it again.

8/20/2009 1:09:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection
    8/11/2009 2:52:16 PM

Reviewer: Sick1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for 5 days now and the whole entire time I have been nauseated and the last two days I have felt like I have something stuck in the bottom of my throat and it's burning! I've also been very tired, and haven't had much appetite or energy. I guess I'm going to just stick it out I only have 4 doses left but if it were up to me I would NEVER get on th ... Show Full Comment