Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

8/5/2008 1:06:05 AM

Comment:
I took this pill for one month; when the period week came along I had severe cramping, so bad I couldn't walk. The following month was filled with all kinds pains in my abdomen and lower rib cage. Turned out I developed an ovarian cyst that burst and was leaking fluid into my body cavity that was causing the pains. I'm on Sprintec now with no problems.

8/2/2008 6:54:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill. I didn't feel any side effects and my period was extremely regular. The only problem is that it's kind of expensive and my insurance doesn't cover it =-/ ...but if you need birth control pills i recommend this one!

7/23/2008 1:50:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I been taking this pill for 5 months now, it works, but i been really moody, and also cramping a lot. Too many mood swings. I will try to change it.

7/9/2008 10:43:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24

Comment:
I have only been taking this birth control for 2 weeks, but I am so bloated!! I do not have an increased appetite, but I feel like I'm retaining a lot of water and it is making my stomach look so much bigger. I really do not like this side effect and I was wondering if anyone who has been on this pill could comment on this problem. Does this go away after a few weeks, or will it continue to ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 10:57:37 AM

Reviewer: Ipanema Gurl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I was on this birth control for 6 months and it worked very well for me. The only time I had break through bleeding was when I was on an antibiotic. That month's cycle was all screwed up so I used alternative birth control. Otherwise, it cleared up my acne. I stopped breaking out completely. I highly recommend it if you have had any adverse effects from higher dose birth control (which wa ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver