Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

«Previous 146-150 of 150
11/14/2007 3:32:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally switched to this pill because my OB/GYN was concerned about the side effects of the standard OTC. Well, sure enough, after taking it religiously for several months, we are pregnant with our second child. I never missed a pill, took antibiotics, anything. And while we are very excited to be expecting again, we weren't really planning on it to be so soon. Our children will b ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2007 1:13:05 PM

Reviewer: behmer87, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced extreme mood swings, depression, crying for no reason and about 5 pounds of water weight gain. I was a basket case beyond all things, which is very different from my normal PMS or mood. Switched to Yaz, already feel better. Not moody, very happy.

10/15/2007 10:47:01 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this birth control for 1.5 years. In the beginning it made me very nauseous, but after a few weeks it got better. After a while i started to have no desire for sex. I thought it was normal. I thought I could go the rest of my life without having sex, it was horrible. After I stopped taking the pill, the sex got a lot better, and more enjoyable.

10/6/2007 12:51:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for quite sometime and my periods were very irregular and i was having lots of cramping.

10/3/2007 12:39:01 PM

Reviewer: bridgey1017, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's easy to use but I did have some spotting and my acne hasn't improved at all.

«Previous 146-150 of 150