Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

11/30/2007 6:02:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

11/22/2007 10:39:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for a year, although it regulated my period, I became noticeably more moody, nauseated, and gained weight. My acne was not helped in the least bit and I also dealt with spotting about 2 weeks into the pack every other month. I'm trying something new now, hopefully it works out better for me.

11/15/2007 5:29:07 AM

Reviewer: Ladybugnicl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on ortho for 5 years.With this birth control I lost 30 pounds and my periods were regulated.It is very effective as long as you take it on time and everyday and when you take anitbiotics make sure you use a back up because on my 5th year I got pregnant because of the antibiotic.But other than it giving me a beautiful daughter it worked very well.

11/14/2007 3:32:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally switched to this pill because my OB/GYN was concerned about the side effects of the standard OTC. Well, sure enough, after taking it religiously for several months, we are pregnant with our second child. I never missed a pill, took antibiotics, anything. And while we are very excited to be expecting again, we weren't really planning on it to be so soon. Our children will b ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2007 1:13:05 PM

Reviewer: behmer87, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced extreme mood swings, depression, crying for no reason and about 5 pounds of water weight gain. I was a basket case beyond all things, which is very different from my normal PMS or mood. Switched to Yaz, already feel better. Not moody, very happy.