Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (28) Oral.

2/11/2013 1:41:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for over 2 years and had no problems with it. I currently switched due to my insurance not covering it anymore, but wish I could have kept using it! The only effect I got from taking this birth control was an increase in breast size. My period took almost 2 months to come back after I stopped taking them, but apparently that's nothing abnormal. I hope the pills I jus ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2013 5:19:49 PM

Reviewer: Rachele, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Today I bought tri-sprintec because ortho tri cyclen lo, the pill that I have used for years, is now out of my price range because I no longer have insurance. I was nervous about taking a new pill so I wanted to look at what people were saying about it. Many of the comments were negative, so I decided to look at Ortho tri cyclen lo comments. Again, almost all were negative. Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2013 1:12:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The otl has been effective in the use of birth control. I have taken the pill for 3months and have experienced weight gain (about 10lbs), moodiness and depression, headaches, and more frequent periods. I was on yaz before this and would love to go back. i would not recommend this pill to anyone.

1/17/2013 12:54:22 AM

Reviewer: Lex 2008, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took for 3 months. 1.5 months before marriage and 1.5 months after marriage. Had to stop taking due to medication causing a sever eczema break out over most of my body. With in a week of stopping medication eczema went away. And has never come back. It makes me truely scared to try any type o oral birth control again.

12/2/2012 9:39:18 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo is a miracle. While on this pill, I did not gain a pound, my mild acne cleared up and my periods became light, regular and short. I should also add that this is my ONLY form of birth control and I have never had a pregnancy scare! The only side effect I did experience was mild nausea for the first few months. Definitely worth it. This pill is awesome!!!