Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Oral.

12/6/2007 4:02:49 PM

11/30/2007 6:02:15 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

11/22/2007 10:39:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for a year, although it regulated my period, I became noticeably more moody, nauseated, and gained weight. My acne was not helped in the least bit and I also dealt with spotting about 2 weeks into the pack every other month. I'm trying something new now, hopefully it works out better for me.

11/15/2007 5:29:07 AM

Reviewer: Ladybugnicl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on ortho for 5 years.With this birth control I lost 30 pounds and my periods were regulated.It is very effective as long as you take it on time and everyday and when you take anitbiotics make sure you use a back up because on my 5th year I got pregnant because of the antibiotic.But other than it giving me a beautiful daughter it worked very well.

11/14/2007 3:32:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally switched to this pill because my OB/GYN was concerned about the side effects of the standard OTC. Well, sure enough, after taking it religiously for several months, we are pregnant with our second child. I never missed a pill, took antibiotics, anything. And while we are very excited to be expecting again, we weren't really planning on it to be so soon. Our children will b ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?