Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

7/19/2009 6:36:46 PM

Reviewer: Lori, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for a few month's and it made my blood pressure increase. I've always had normal blood pressure. It caused to swell and retain fluids. My breast were very tender. I gained alittle weight and my period was like every 3 weeks. So, I quit taking it. I would not recommend it. My blood pressure has been normal since I've stopped taking it.

7/16/2009 6:41:43 PM

Reviewer: jenny, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Sprintec 3 months ago. For the first couple weeks I experienced some mild nausea, and I got headaches pretty often. After the first month and a half, all of my side effects went away. I may have gained about 3-4 pounds from it though, because nothing has changed in my diet since I started taking Sprintec. It so far has worked for me with preventing pregnancy.

7/12/2009 10:23:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for a year and for the most part I have been happy with it. It did help clear up my acne, and thus far it has prevented pregnancy. However, I do experience a lot of spotting and tend to get yeast infections more frequently. Also, it doesn't really help with reducing cramps.

6/23/2009 4:48:15 PM

Reviewer: NoBabiesPlease, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first couple of months I had some pretty sever nausea for a few hours each day for the first week of the pack. But its regulated my cycle, cleared my skin issues, and I haven't gained any weight or experienced any change in libido.

6/19/2009 10:42:14 AM

Reviewer: dsfniofiejw, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've read alot about this pill before taking it. By the reviews, I was almost afraid to take it. Knowing it works differently for everyone, I decided to give it a go. I've been on this pill for 4 months now. Expecting to experience side-effects, I've had none. (Maybe it's because I take it every day; on time, every time.) I also get my periods every month, 2 days after I start the ... Show Full Comment