Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec 28 oral.

12/19/2009 5:24:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female

Comment:
    I have been on it for almost a month and I have experienced nausea all of the time. But I am kinda glad because I have lost weight cause I don't want to eat anything....... The pill works differently for everyone so I say just try it and see what happens, if you do not want to get preggers.

12/18/2009 2:08:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Yaz for 2 years. My Doctor switched me last month. I am one pill away from finishing my first pack and I am MISERABLE! The PMS symptoms and cramps are worse that I ever remember! My breasts have been hurting ALL MONTH LONG! I knew the price was too good to be true! Can I have my YAZ back, please?!?!?

12/15/2009 5:21:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    Remember, everyone's body is different! I have been on Sprintec for 3 months. In the first week, I had slight nausea and was a little moody. Soon, after about the first month, my hormones balanced out and I was feeling like my self again. I did gain about 5lbs, but that was expected. My appetite has decreased and I'm starting to loose the weight. My breasts are about a cup size bigger ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2009 2:06:10 PM

Reviewer: nicknack12345, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine gave me extreme breast tenderness the first two months I was on it. I did not get the break outs or weight gain like others had mentioned, but every once in a while I do get break through bleeding in the middle of cycles. It also gives full heavy periods like I had before I got on birth control

12/10/2009 7:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After bing on YAZ for a year i decided to switch to sprintec. This pill made my sex drive so low that sex wasn't even an option. I also gained 15 lbs in a little over 2 months. This pill is awful.. Now i am trying nuvaring. Do not take this pill you will feel awful. i even gained weight when i work out 5 days a week for college basketball!