Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

7/27/2009 5:18:44 PM

Reviewer: disappointingpill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. I have been on this pill for 3 weeks. I have non-stop cramping and nausea. This morning I woke up and couln't even stand up without feeling like I was gonna pass out for the first 3 hours. I have felt depressed and moody for about a week now and extremely bloated. I am done taking this pill as of now.

7/22/2009 3:05:13 AM

Reviewer: FutureDrSmith13, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for about 4 months now for birth control purposes and I haven't had any severe problems. I had mild acne before and now it has cleared up. The only problem I ever had was moderate nausea during the first week of starting a new pack, for the first 2 months. It's not really hard to remember to take the pill at the same time because I set my cell phone alarm to remind me ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2009 6:36:46 PM

Reviewer: Lori, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for a few month's and it made my blood pressure increase. I've always had normal blood pressure. It caused to swell and retain fluids. My breast were very tender. I gained alittle weight and my period was like every 3 weeks. So, I quit taking it. I would not recommend it. My blood pressure has been normal since I've stopped taking it.

7/16/2009 6:41:43 PM

Reviewer: jenny, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Sprintec 3 months ago. For the first couple weeks I experienced some mild nausea, and I got headaches pretty often. After the first month and a half, all of my side effects went away. I may have gained about 3-4 pounds from it though, because nothing has changed in my diet since I started taking Sprintec. It so far has worked for me with preventing pregnancy.

7/12/2009 10:23:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for a year and for the most part I have been happy with it. It did help clear up my acne, and thus far it has prevented pregnancy. However, I do experience a lot of spotting and tend to get yeast infections more frequently. Also, it doesn't really help with reducing cramps.

stressed working woman