Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

5/3/2009 3:11:37 PM

Reviewer: vmc107, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on 3 different birth controls since I've started using oral contraceptives. This has got to be the worst of the 3 that I've used. MASSIVE migraines, mood swings like crazy, tired all the time, my eyes become very sensitive to light and endless nausea. Lets not even talk about the large amount of acne that I had. I thought that it was just the usual stress of life; however, I stopp ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2009 12:28:46 PM

Reviewer: sublime_gurl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is horrible! I'd have these crazy mood swings, my sex drive was decreasing, and I had this weird gas pain that wouldn't go away. This pill also made me have lots of diarriha. I stopped taking them and no pain, no mood swings, no nothing.. I feel like myself. Do not take these!

4/28/2009 12:56:12 PM

Reviewer: lovelit, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible acne. Early and continual period. Ruins sex. Ridiculous mood swings - my boyfriend and I haven't gone more than 24 hrs without fighting, always a result of me crying or getting upset. I'm switching. Screw my healthcare providers for setting me up with the cheapest birth control ever.

4/27/2009 11:25:08 PM

Reviewer: Kaikie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this last month because it was cheaper than my previous one and I haven't had any problems with it. I have had some mood swings but I've had alot of stressful exams lately so its hard to say it was the pill. My period was actually lighter this first month I've taken it. Other than that I haven't had any other symptoms. Overall pretty good for the money.

4/25/2009 8:37:56 PM

Reviewer: MzTopModel, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this med for almost a month. I've experienced breast tenderness, a yeast infection, a bigger appetite, I'm moody as hell, and strangly my sex drive is higher. My doctor put me on this med because my period hasn't come as of yet, hopefully this med will make it come down. I haven't really had a problem with weight gain because I go to the gym frequently. One big plu ... Show Full Comment