Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) Oral.

6/6/2009 12:36:03 AM

Reviewer: Victorian, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this pill b/c I already have three children and was not ready for anymore. I began taking it in march of 09 and now in June of 09 I am pregnant. I had terrible acne and swollen breasts. I lost all desire to have sex at all. Plus the fact that I am out the money I spent on the pills for a product that didn't do it's job.

5/28/2009 12:29:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this pill March 09 and had horrible side effects; acne, mood swings, depression, spotting, breast tenderness for 2 weeks STRAIGHT before my period. I recently stopped taking it b/c I was tired of feeling the way I did. It has been a week since being off of them and I feel horrible. I am moody/depressed, tired and just don't feel like my happy go luck self. I am ready to feel normal a ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2009 12:03:33 PM

Reviewer: Jess, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for over a year and I really didn't have any problems with it until recently. I have experienced excessive sweating in every situation, cold, hot, nervous, you name it. Also, I have started to get acne quite bad which I have never experienced. Another recent problem I have experienced is that when I tan my upper lip gets darker than the rest of my face. Not normal! I a ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2009 7:48:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I couldn't handle the side-effects of this drug. After only a short time on this drug, I had tender swollen breasts, cramps, and began to get moody and even depressed. In addition, my sex-drive vanished. Based on my own experience, I would not recommend this drug to others.

5/26/2009 1:47:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could not continue using Sprintec because the side effects were too overwhelming. I had breast tenderness, cramping, headaches, AWFUL nausea, vomiting, and I was the grumpiest person you'd ever met. The price is the only thing this pill has going for it...but then again, you get what you pay for.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver