Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprintec (28) oral.

7/31/2008 11:35:04 AM

Comment:
I have been taking Sprintec for 5 months. Almost every month I have had breakthrough bleeding. My doctor has switched me to Femcon.

7/31/2008 12:28:44 AM

Comment:
I have been on Orthocyclen and Yasmin before with no side effects...took this only three weeks with bloating and cramping, gas pains, weight gain, breast tenderness. No mood changes and still effective, but being cheap is not worth feeling this way. Would not recommend.

7/30/2008 11:59:37 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this pill for three months I began to experience head aches and blurry vision. A couple of days later a grey spot in my eye. they thought I was getting blood clots, now sending me to specialist and took me off the medication right away. they said these are very dangerous systoms.. I have felt pretty crappy the entire time that I was on this pill. I am a non smoker

7/28/2008 12:39:42 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has been effective in preventing pregnancy, as I've been using it for about 4 1/2 mos now. However, I HATE having to take it because I get nauseous everytime I get ready to swallow the pill. I've also been much more moody than before. I've taken Ortho-Cyclen, which is supposed to be the same thing, for years & never felt this type of discomfort. Even though Sprintec is ch ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2008 8:02:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sprintec is effective in that I'm not pregnant but I've gained 6 pounds since starting it 3 months ago. I've experienced breast tenderness but no cramps.

stressed working woman