Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metronidazole Oral.

9/22/2008 2:16:53 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get bacterial infections all the time b/c of having sex w/ my bf...ive learned that wearing condoms are the only thing that protects me from getting an infection.I hate this medicine b/c of the metallic taste...all day its all you taste after you drink, eat, or even breath.Everytime they give me this medicine i just cringe at the thought of taking it b/c of the horrible taste.I even threw up the ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2008 11:05:34 AM

Reviewer: TeeTee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on this med 2x daily for 7 days, after the second dose i came down with a fever, that lasted half a day. Period was to arrive after second day of taking meds, no period. OMG before reading the reviews I thought I was Pregnant. PHEW No other systems but it does have a metallic taste.

8/31/2008 7:53:47 PM

Reviewer: mellie1986, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The taste was horrible! I took only one dose consisting of 2 tablets, I'm one of those who find it very difficult to swallow tablets. I couldn't bear to take them any more even though I had enough for 5days. My infection cleared up, though I think thats due to a drug SPORASEC(which was prescribed along with metronidazole) which is a green and white capsule that was great to take:)

8/21/2008 1:05:27 PM

Reviewer: Shay_GA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today makes day 3 for me using this med., and I must say that after the 1st day I could tell a difference. The taste is awful, but following with juice or candy helped. I take with food and I do feel a slight uneasiness in my stomach from time to time, but it's not unbearable. My biggest problem is trying to take it at the same time in the morning and evening. And as far as the alcohol intake ... Show Full Comment

7/28/2008 11:19:04 PM

Reviewer: mia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash