Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camila oral.

2/8/2016 10:57:14 PM

Reviewer: aewg, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Camila for a little over a year now and it's been working great for me. I didn't have periods for the first year, but now I've been getting one once a month for the past 2 months - and not bleeding during the night at all. Pretty good BC for me!

1/9/2016 7:28:56 PM

Reviewer: Jenna1223, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Over a month and a half of taking this pill I lost a significant amount of hair about 50 percent and clumps everyday thankfully I have thick hair unsure whether it was cause by the pill or not I stopped taking it to see if the hair loss stopped and 4 days later my hair stopped falling out I will never recommend this pill to anyone horrible experience

9/30/2015 1:06:43 AM

Reviewer: JG314, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only 3 days I almost quit my job and broke up with my boyfriend. I couldn't tell you why. I'm absolutely miserable. I've never been depressed until now.

9/17/2015 11:12:03 AM

Reviewer: NotPleased, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 5'9" 150lb 22 years old. I was on Previfem for 7 years to regulate my period. I was having problems with mood swings and wanted to illuminate my period so I switched to Camila's continuous cycle. I have been on it for two months and am switching. Here's why. Pros: Easy to use. I didn't get pregnant. When I was in bed with my partner I was extremely lubricated, which he ... Show Full Comment

5/9/2015 9:28:30 AM

Reviewer: WebMDstudent, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was the worst 3 month experience and I will never use Camilla again. I developed depression and extreme fatigue. I stopped feeling happy about anything. My period is irregular and I have no idea when to expect it. My migraines are back and I have headaches for 3 days leading up to when I'm supposed to have my period. I still get my period however I also get the worst yeast infections now ... Show Full Comment