Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camila oral.

4/15/2009 3:56:50 PM

Reviewer: orthowasbetter, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for the past 5 months. It is hard to remember to take it at the same time every day, but I do very well setting an alarm since I DO NOT want any babies. I had spotting at first. Now no periods. Odor that I have NEVER had before - does anyone else experience that? That's a problem. My main concerns for not taking this pill are: no periods, odor from the area, and ab ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2009 5:31:35 PM

Reviewer: FeatherPluckinInsane, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched from Yasmin, because the estrogen was thought to be giving me headaches. I am diligent with taking the pills on time and I had breakthrough bleeding the first 5 days of taking it but now I haven't had a period in almost 4 weeks. I'm starting to get scared because my boyfriend and I didn't use a condom once. It looks like no periods are common, though.

1/5/2009 1:11:04 PM

Reviewer: katrina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had no problems with Camila besides remembering to take it at the same time every day. I do not have a period at all unless I forget to take a pill- then I have spotting. Interesting to know- I quit taking this pill for a month and my appetite decreased greatly causing me to lose weight and also I started getting acne. I started taking it again and everything is fine. This is the best bi ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2008 10:32:19 PM

Reviewer: sophia1024, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor recommended this drug for me because my blood pressure tends to get very high with other birth control pills due to the estrogen. I know everyone is different, my experience with this pill has been great. I havent had any break through bleeding or any of the side effects others who have left reviews have had. I recommend it.

12/4/2008 5:12:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My Dr recomended this pill for me , while I was breast feeding. It was great at first then, my cycles are completly irregular, Then I bleed for a week then off a week then bleed a week. I do not recomend this pill.I also am always extremly exsosted.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.