Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nora-BE Oral.

6/28/2011 2:56:55 PM

Reviewer: LisaJaneM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on my fourth week of this drug. I had a horrible period at the very start, which was longer than normal. I've also had a small amount of acne. The worst thing, though, is that it has killed my sex drive! Not sure yet if I will stick it out another pack or switch to another type.

6/9/2011 9:04:44 AM

Reviewer: tedbear8, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I too only took Nora-BE for one month and quit taking it. Haven't had a period for 2 months, test negative. Feel like I could have my period any day, cramping, etc., nothing. Want to get back to normal.

5/31/2011 12:18:38 PM

Reviewer: MahoghanyMommy, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for one month and either spotted or had a period every day except two days. I have an increased appetite, facial acne and bad cramps even when spotting. Some days I would spot a little and then with no warning the spotting would turn into a huge surge of menstrual and I have to actuall stop to get to a bathroom! Im done with NORA BE!

5/29/2011 10:50:13 AM

Reviewer: 199211, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Nora-Be for a two month cycle. Stopped taking on March 22. I have not had a period since. I have taken several tests, all negative. Has anyone else experienced this? How long until I get my cycle back?

4/25/2011 7:44:52 PM

Reviewer: marisaniki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication bc my liver labs contradicted the use of an estrogen birth control. I used it for about 3 months- I gained about 5-7 lbs (which could also be related partially to grad school studying all the time), noticed increased irritability, depression, and overall am quite unhappy, mostly due to the weight gain. I feel like it changed by body as though I was pregnant, but a ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver