Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify Oral.

10/15/2008 3:55:41 PM

Reviewer: paintin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug kicked me , after a week or so, into a huge manic state, which I did not recognize, as I'd never been diagnosed as bipolar. It was great fun, but I spent too much money, but was extremely creative and productive, slept 3-4 hours a night, was absolutely CRAZY! I stopped it, and my psych tried me on Lamictal-that threw me into a horrible, very, very dark depression, from which I've ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2008 12:02:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I think this medication is working but the side effects are bothersome. I cant sleep and have to be constantly moving my legs or body which I think is why I am tired all the time. I hope these effects go away soon.

10/11/2008 10:32:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THIS MEDICATION ALMOST HAD ME CRAZY. I'M NOT BIPOLAR OR SCHIZOPHRENIC. I WAS GIVEN THIS MED TO HELP WITH DEPRESSION AND IT MADE ME SO MUCH WORSE. I THINK DOCTORS OUT SIDE OF PSHYCHIATRIC PRACTICE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRESCRIBE THIS MED. I FELT LIKE A ZOMBIE. I HAD CONFUSION, WAS UNABLE TO FOCUS OR CONCENTRATE. I DID UNCHARACTERIST THINGS FOR ME,FORGETTING THINGS,LOSING WALLET AND KEYS ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2008 5:33:44 PM

Reviewer: lochandhu@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression
10/4/2008 12:34:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My liver enzymes skyrocketed and my bloodsugar level went to 457 I was not diabetic before. I was taking half of a 2mg tab. Its too bad that I had to stop taking the medication it really worked for my depression.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash