Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Abilify oral.

9/10/2008 12:55:56 PM

Reviewer: Luvcoqui@att.net, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    For anyone who has suffered from Severe Chronic Depression and Chronic Fatigue like me, my answer was, Cymbalta 60mgs, Abilify 2 1/2 mgs in the morning. I am not depressed anymore & I have energy to go all day. At bedtime I take Zolpidem 10mgs, (generic Ambien), and I wake up refreshed. It might not work for everyone but I have never felt better in my life.

9/9/2008 9:33:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this to help with obsessive psychosis thoughts after being admitted to a hospital for post pardon psychosis and I took it along with some other medications for depression and anxiety. I am on a different medication now because I couldn't afford this one. I have never felt as great as I did when I took Abilify.

8/28/2008 8:03:29 PM

Reviewer: Wekama, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take Abilify along with Cymbalta to treat my Major Depressive Disorder/Borderline Personality Disorder. It has worked wonders! I recently tried to stop taking Abilify due to the cost of the medication but found I'm a 100% better taking it. Couldn't live without it -- literally!

8/20/2008 2:26:29 AM

Reviewer: brook, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    this mediciation has worked for me, this is my 3rd week. I'm feeling normal again. No racing thoughts, about suicide, etc. I'm not tired on this drug. Please give it a try. Oh I'm on 5g.a day

8/19/2008 3:05:03 PM

Reviewer: DEPRESSED NO MORE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    SINCE I HAVE BEEN TAKING ABILIFY I HAVE HAD NO SIDE EFFECT THAT I KNOW OF AND IT HAS HELPED WITH MY DEPRESSION ALONG WITH MY EFFEXOR.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.