Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Strattera Oral.

8/6/2008 7:51:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
7/29/2008 2:39:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I want to make this a very detailed review for you new users. I'm a 25 yr old male. I've been taking this drug for almost 2 yrs. First off, I can notice great differences in focus. I no longer drift off and feel like my mind is in a fog. I take 60 mg per day and I weight 70 kg. It's important to know that the dosage is supposed to be 1 mg of Strattera per 1 kg of body weight, so I' ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2008 9:13:52 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male

Comment:
I am 42 years old and have ADD. I have been on and off of this drug a few times. Currently on 25mg but may bump it back up in another month. It really works for me and has drastically improved my work performance and home life. The side effects seem to fade after you are on it for a while -mine were sweats, chills, insomnia. When the side effects fade, I think it is natural to wonder if the drug i ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2008 5:32:04 PM

Reviewer: deenabl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SEX DRIVE!$#@ I DONT EVEN WANT MY HUSBAND TO TOUCH ME. I TAKE THIS MED TO HELP WITH MY ADHD. WELL I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM NO MORE FOCUSED THAN I WAS BEFORE, AND I HAVE FAILED OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF FOCUS@%# I REFUSE TO INCREASE THE DOSE. I TAKE 80MG AS IT IS.

7/23/2008 12:35:59 AM

Reviewer: alas54200098022, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
started at 18 mg, then 40 mg, just started the 60 mg. Entering my third week on meds. I take for ADD. I have noticed a slight decrease in appetite. I rated effectivness with 3 stars because I am still in the beginning stages. I do feel an improvement in my ability to focus. Look forward to it getting better and better.